Sunday, January 25, 2015

Why glitter...?

    As I started driving down main to go to school I had all my windows rolled down because I like to smoke in the car and it's not good to let all the smoke just stay in there. But then glitter began flying into my car and getting all over everything. I couldn't believe it.
   I had to turn on my windshield wipers to keep the glitter from obstructing my view of the road. As I passed passed the cemetery I saw that weird bartender limping down the road... I think her name is Catherine. I wonder what her deal is. She looks sick. Now that I think of it I've been seeing a lot sick people lately in town. I hope I don't catch whatever is going around this gross place.
   When I arrived on campus I had to stop by the frat house and grab lunch and drop off two ID's to pledges before I could go to class. The pledges asked me a lot of the same questions that everyone asks me when I hand them their ID's such as "Will this really work?... How am I supposed to know what an ID from this state actually looks like". I didn't really answer them because I told them if they didn't trust me they could throw them away for all I cared and they said they wouldn't as everyone does.
   After a boring latin class I went to the library to try and study, but I found myself beginning to feel sick. Shit I thought I don't have time to get sick right now. I tried to go to the student infirmary but it was closed for some reason that I don't know. So I drove an hour back to dreamwood and went to see Brian. I always hated going to see Brian, because all the stupid poor girls from around him just stared at him. I don't know why they all think he is so attractive plus if he is really such a good doctor what is he doing here.
   The wait seemed like it took forever, since everyone and their mother decided to get sick today. When I went into the exam room I listed my symptoms as he asked, "feverish, tired, achey, and just unwell". His nurse stuck a swab up my nose and then I went back into the waiting room to here the results. He told my I had the flu and shouldn't come in contact with anyone for three days and told me to come back if I wasn't better by then.
   I went home and immediately had to start sending out emailing and faxing a note from him to excuse myself from classes and fraternity events. Then I figured I had done enough for the day and was sick so I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment